Monday, October 12, 2009

Comment on Elvis Comment to my Video: H.W #9

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to watch and comment on my
video project. Also that you realised what i was trying to show/put ot
there with my video and thoughts. Thanks for relating to it aswell.



Your comment on how i should have added more of my digital lifestyle
into the video was helpful. I guess in order for people to really
relate to it I have to add more things which more people do. I know a
lot of people text and listen to there ipod, but you are right, I could have done something even more creative I guess.


Sharing the idea of you learning to multi-task through the years really
made me think about how we priorities things. We can easily multi task
by listening to our ipod, having phone conversations , and being on the
computer all at the same time, but can we do multiple things at once
when it comes to more important things, such as school work. I don't
think we can as easily, I for one get stressed out faster.

You focus on neither the bad or good, while primarily I try to see how it
all affects us in a bad way. I think your way of seeing this helps you
learn more about it. I do think though that we are both interested in
why we use technology so much and what causes this?

No comments:

Post a Comment