Friday, September 18, 2009

My Comment to Elvis- Blog post #2

I thought it was it good that you decided to take a different direction with your post. Different to mine, your post tried to focus on whats the good on this topic instead of whats bad.

Your ideas on how technology can help us find cures to disease and how it actually helps us as students really opened a door in my mind. I didn't really think about what an impact it had on things such as school work, i guess i focused primarily on things such as text,and AIM , these really don't affect us in a good way. I know for sure that if it wasn't for my phone i would most likely no be able to do some hw as easily, an that skipped my head.

I think your post has the potential to help some people see the good in the bad. Just add on to your ideas, elaborate on how technology was used to help us find cures and what not, but also organize your ideas so that they flow and so we can understand what your trying to put out.Think about how the positive and negatives weigh in your life and how they affect you.

Overall your post really opened my mind into thinking about how technology can be good in our lives and how in some cases it is a necessity not only a must. Im looking forward to reading what you add any future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment