Sunday, September 27, 2009

Responce to Comment -Blog Post # 3

First off thanks for commenting on my post. I appreciate the fact that you understood where I was coming from with my ideas about the negativity of digitalization, and how u related to it. As well as the fact that it made you think about wanting to just relax without thinking about anything digital.

Your idea on expanding my thoughts on how people would react to no digitalization was useful. Knowing how those around us feel about digitalization is really important and useful in order to elaborate on our ideas as well as open our minds to
new thoughts.

When talking about yourself and technology you stated " It's just that I'm so use to using it, it just became a habit." A habit,we all have a bad one, one we can't break, so is digitalization the universal
bad habit? Can it ever be broken? Or do we just not want it to.

While I focused on the negative, you focused on the positive of all this, but we both agreed on each others ideas. We both looked at how this is all affecting us, but both failed to talk about the cause of it all. What caused this to be a habit? What caused us to just get used to all the new digitalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment