Saturday, January 9, 2010

H.W # 31

I asked my friends (close friend) do you like the way you look? I could tell she wanted to give me and honest answer, she thought about it and replied " I know everyone is different, and we all try to look like the idea of perfect that we have, sure Im not 100% happy with the way i look, and many times i try to change things" she went on to say " i want to accept who i am though, Im trying to anyway."
I asked a couple more questions for example:
how do you try to change the way you look?
- Make-up, sometimes i might go crazy with it. My hair as well , I cut it differently, or dye it in order to look different.

Im not adding the rest of the questions but I will talk about them. I thought her answers were honest, though i could tell she didn't talk about this at all. I didnt get any deeper answers but i thought they pretty much showed what many people think and do when the are insecure about the way they look. I dont think with any individual we can get 100% into what they really think and do in order to have this cool presentation.

When it comes to me i dont go cray with my presentation. I mean there are thing i dont like that i try to change
example: my small looking eyes- i put on about 3 layers of mascara to make my eyes look bigger (i still dont think it works but im learning to like my eye shape lol)
my thick hair- i flat iron it to look like it just falls and so it wont seem as bouncy PLUS i love curly hair so i curl mine with a curling iron and with gel and hairspray.
and there are things i do to feel good such as-
try to dress nice, match seem fashionable
try to looked "clean" (lol) smell good stuff like that
There are something though that i dont like doing such as
i have a piercing, but i dont show it unless im at the beach or pool (kind defeats the purpose?)
i hate taking pictures and having pages such as in facebook and myspace, i dont like the idea of everyone looking at and knowing my every move.
Like i said i dont think we will get 100% out of people, that is including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment