Friday, December 4, 2009

Photos and Interviews


Person 1:
Name: Vielka (Cousin)
  She's the one in da middle

Q- So do you see your style as "cool" ?
A- Yea
Q- Ok and what makes your style "cool"?
A-That I don't try to be like everyone else I try to be my self :)
Q- So based on that what exactly do you think "being cool" is?
A-I think been cool is something that changes almost everyday with new experiences and it is just being yourself not like others.
Q- Nice, so you think you achieve that or do you sometimes fall for the ideas that ppl want ?
A- Not really because even though I might like what other ppl do or wear I'm not gonna go and do or dress exactly like they do ill have my own way.
Q- Ok & who would you say is the coolest person you know?
A- Umm I don't know anyone that's cool or think there is someone who is the universal cool...I just think everyone has their way of doing things that should make them cool ( does dat make sense?)
Me- Ok , I see what your trying to say, thanks that's all.
Vielka- Welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment