Friday, December 4, 2009

Photos and Interviews


Person 4:
Name: Cindy (Cousin) 

(Interview taken over text)

Q- I love your outfit, where did you get it?
A- Thanks, all at H&M.
Q- Nice, so do you see your style as "cool" ?
A-Of course bitch 
Q- -_- , well den lol...what makes your style "cool"?
A-Well my style is cool because I'm cool.. Lmao.. I'm confident in everything I wear ...
Q- So cool is confidence?
A- Cool to me is making sure u are up to date with the latest fashion With your own special touch to it ....holllaaaaa 
Q- So the latest fashion? Does that mean everything has to be designer? Expensive even?
A- Not necessarily but it would be better ;-)
Q- Ok so how much did you pay for an outfit like the one your wearing?
A- around 130 including accessories
Q- Ok last thing.....do you think your "cool" way of dressing is for you to feel good or do u dress that way to show ppl that your capable of dressing good? So in a way to be noticed?
A- No I dress the way I dress because that's what I want to wear...I have other features that get noticed on their own lmao, kidding :).. Nah but I don't do it to get noticed I honestly wear what I wear cuz I feel comfortable in it
Me- Lmaooo ok thanks for being  honest :)
Cindy- Anytime =) hope everyone enjoys my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment